Monday, June 29, 2009

Malloree and Matt's Wedding

So, everyone who follows this blog knows that I have a thing for shoes. Shiny, stiletto, bright or vintage, I love them all. Can a pair of shoes reflect the feel of a wedding? In the case of Malloree and Matt, the answer is most certainly yes! I loved every aspect of this wedding. From the the fabulous band (we could have listened to them play all night long) to the gorgeous details, I think it was a perfect night. So much of the bride and groom was incorporated into the vibe of the event that you couldn't help but feel little pieces of them throughout the entire wedding. The ease in which Malloree and Matt love each other is what I will remember most. It was such a pleasure to be a part of this wedding and to work with such an amazing couple.





























































The band decided that the photographer should crowd surf and the next thing I knew I was carried around the dance floor...


This is what happens when a bride and groom spray you with silly string...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love everything about this wedding! You guys rock...the way you have captured their personalities is incredible! My Bellissima loves you guys!