Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Amy and Darren's wedding

The second I met Amy and Darren, I knew that we would we were a perfect fit. I was so excited for their NYC wedding at The Tribeca Rooftop, that I couldn't stop talking about it. Well, the day finally arrived and I could have not asked for a more spectacular bride and groom. Amy and Darren are so in love, it is just beautiful to watch. From the first moment they saw one another to the very last dance, they were inseparable. It was hard to take your eyes off of them. I can honestly say that I loved every minute of being at their wedding. Everyone surrounding them was just as wonderful and made our work so easy.

Amy and Darren, I absolutely adore you. You were both amazing to be with yesterday and I will always be so thankful that I was there to capture your wedding day...

Some Details:
Location: The Tribeca Rooftop
Flowers and Design: Debbie's Designs
Dress: Ulla Maija
Video: Whit Wales














































1 comment:

lil said...

dear amy and darren, the pictures of you are beautiful. you both look so happy. Amazing!!!! your photographer did such a wonderful job!!! the pictures are unique and classy! Lil Bacio