Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jamie K and The Wedding Salon

The Wedding Salon is an elite group of event producers with years of experience producing high-end charity events, private parties, and film premiers. They work directly with the most prestigious media partners, celebrities, and sponsors. So, when they asked if I would speak at their event at Scully and Scully I was thrilled. I love public speaking! I was very in my element speaking to about 50 brides who wanted to know all they could about wedding photography. I loved answering all of their questions and could have gone on and on all night! I now know that I make the funniest faces when I speak. Jason photographed me speaking and I seriously need to consider not talking EVER again. Who makes faces like this???

Also, check out some of the other vendors from the event. They were awesome!

www.weddingsalon.com
www.lelanewyork.com
www.markjosephcakes.com







No comments: