Monday, July 14, 2008

Amy & Darren's Engagement Shoot

The first time I met Amy & Darren, I knew that I would love to working with them.  They just have such an easy going adorable quality that makes you just want to get to know them better.   We met down the shore for their engagement shoot and we all just clicked.   They are clearly in love and so happy together.  Their feelings for one another shows so clearly in the images we caught.   I loved shooting with you guys and can't wait for our second engagement shoot in the winter!     Scroll all the way down to see a slideshow of some of my favorite images...





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darren.....you have never looked happier. Amy is a love, and I hope for the two of you, a lifetime of happiness.

All my love....Barbara Kushner