Monday, March 24, 2008

Clara's Bat Mitzvah

I can't begin to describe what it felt like to be in the room when Clara and her amazing family celebrated her Bat Mitzvah. Clara is a beautiful girl in every aspect of the word--kind, giving and loved by all who meet her. The event was everything her family wanted and more-- full of people dancing, laughing and eating very cool root beer floats! There was not a dry eye( including mine) when Clara danced with her Dad... A more incredible day could not have happened to a more incredible kid. Congratulations Clara!



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JAMIEEEEEE! I LOVE YOUUUUUU!!
I can't even put to words how much I appreciate all that you and Jason did to capture all the wonderful moments of my bat mitzvah!! You are such a beautiful, sweet, funky, and talented photographer and I am so lucky to have been privileged with such an amazing one! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!
Lots of Love,
Clara
P.S. One day you and I will go somewhere and get coffee together! (and I'll get a frappechino) Love ya!